Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Getting back into the swing of things.

It's been a very long time since I've blogged. Sorry about that. We have had all 3 boys sick in our family for the last 3 weeks and even a 3 night stay in the hospital with our youngest, who had pneumonia. I'm slowing getting back into my room and creating. My lovely parents are having ALL 3 of my boys this weekend for a sleepover so I'm planning on being in my room for the afternoon! It needs a massive clean out though so I'll have to get onto that soon!

I've had an order of 2 girlie name plaques that I've been working on and finally finished. Because I haven't sent them to the buyer, I can't put up a full view photo of them but here's a sneak peek...

I have an announcement to make...I'm having another giveaway in the near future...so keep checking my blog to see when it starts.

Til next time...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kate!
    I love these! Still haven't put Ari's up but looking at one for either Judah or bub - if it's a boy, perhaps two in one.
    I shared your work on facebook. So excited!

    How is everything going?

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh time in hospital is not fun at all and then having your other two sick would not help at all. I hope everyone is well and that winter isn't going to be long this year. I remember the first few years of Airlie's life I HATED winter with a passion. her first winter we had RSV and spent time in hospital and had to have a blood transfusion too... how I don't miss those days.
    Your work is lovely. I hope you got time to sort out your craft room too with the lovely grandparents taking the boys for a sleepover.

    ReplyDelete