Monday, February 15, 2010

February Handmade Markets

HELLO!

Well, it's market time again...the first one for 2010! The Handmade Expo will be held at the Ipswich Turf Club in Bundamba this Saturday (20th Feb) from 8am til 2pm. Entry is FREE and as of this market, the Swanbank Steam Train will be taking long and short trips from the Turf Club...what a great day out!!

I thought I would show you some of my gift bags I've made for the market. I've been very busy in my corner getting ready for saturday! It would be great to see you there!






There's just one other thing I'd like to let you in on....in the next few weeks I'll be having a
GIVE AWAY!! So keep checking this space....


Til next time,

Kate

3 comments:

  1. Wow these gift bags look lovely ! See you on Saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous and so original..>LOVE THEM and see you on Saturday

    Liesa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these bags, Kate!! I hope you are doing well at the markets!

    ReplyDelete